Cancer treatment in India | Best Indian cancer doctors.
At CMCS Health,we offer best and affordable comprehensive cancer treatment in India with best Indian Cancer doctors. Many global guests have been successfully treated with us in India for various cancers. A name trusted by global medical travelers for cancer treatment in India.
What is disease cancer:
Cancer is a disease characterized by a rapid and uncontrolled abnormal cell division. Cancerous cells have ability to invade other surrounding tissues too. Cancer cells can travel from the tissue of origin to other tissues through blood and lymph system. When cancer cells spread from the tissue of origin to other tissues, it is called metastasis. Metastasis makes treatment of cancer difficult. A cancer detected in early stage has better chances of being cured. Unfortunately cancers are rarely detected in early stages. There are more than 100 types of cancers affecting human body. Cancer can be broadly divided in sub categories depending on the tissue of origin. The major categories of cancer are:
Carcinoma: Cancers that start in inner lining or skin covering the internal organs. There are many sub types of carcinomas like adenocarcinoma ,basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and transitional cell carcinoma.
Sarcoma: that starts in cells of bone, cartilage, muscles, fat, blood vessels or other supportive and connective tissues.
Leukemia: cancers that start in bone marrow and are characterized by presence of large numbers of abnormal blood cells.
Lymphoma and Myeloma: These cancers start in immune system of human body.
CNS Cancers: cancers that start in central nervous system, i.e. brain and spinal cord.
What causes cancer?
As cancer is mutation in DNA of cell, there are many risk factors involved with formation of cancer. Majorly consumption of tobacco is linked with cancer, whether chewing or smoking. Certain viral and bacterial infections may also cause cancer, HPV (Human pappilomavirus),Hepatitis-B and Hepatitis-C infection, Epstein bar virus and H pylori infections may cause cancers in human. Exposure to radiation, dietary habits, use of alcohol, obesity and certain genetic factors may be possible causes of cancer.
Cancer Treatment in India :
Pin pointed diagnosis plays an important role in cancer treatment.At CMCS Health we are associated with best Indian hospitals that have latest and ultra modern diagnostics facilities for detection and staging of cancers ,it helps in better outcome of cancer treatments. Cancer treatments are broadly divided in three streams namely surgery, radiation and chemotherapy. We are associated with best Indian cancer specialists for offering best cancer treatment in India for our global guests. The major treatments options for cancer are:
- Cancer Surgery: Surgery is still the gold standard for cancer treatment for resectable, localized smaller tumors. Reconstructive surgeries are also done after cancer surgery to give shape to deformity caused by cancer surgery. At CMCS Health we are associated with Best and well experienced Indian Cancer surgeons.
- Radiation therapy: Radiation therapy is usage of high energy radiations to kill the cancerous cells or reducing the size of tumor for making it resectable. Sometimes radiation therapy is combined with chemotherapy or pre and post surgery for better outcome of treatment. The Indian hospitals we use for cancer treatments of our global guests have latest and most sophisticated radiation therapy machines for better outcome.
- Chemotherapy: chemotherapy is usage of antineoplastic agents either as single agent or combination of multiple drugs to kill cancerous cells. There are different regimens and different protocols for treating different cancers. The newer targeted chemo therapies offer better and safer treatment options.At Complete Medical Solutions we are associated with best and well experienced Indian Medical Oncologists.
- Immunotherapy: Immunotherapy is boosting of one's own immunity by administering biological substances to help the individual in fighting the cancer.
Indian medical oncologists are using following immunotherapy treatments for cancer treatment in India.
- Immune checkpoint inhibitors
- T cell transfer therapy
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Treatment vaccines
- Immune system modulators
Cancer treatment sometimes involve combining more than one treatment options for minimizing the side effects and reducing the risk of recurrence.
Proper follow up with treating doctors and regular checkups and screening as recommended by treating doctors help the patient in living a disease free life post cancer treatments. We at CMCS Health , keep the patient and treating doctors regularly in touch once the patient reaches back his/her country for post treatment follow up.
Why India is first choice for global medical travelers seeking cancer treatment:
The unmatched expertise of Indian doctors , complete set up for comprehensive and complete cancer treatments , using of latest technologies in diagnostics and cancer treatment in India , low cost of treatments , availability of excellent quality generic chemotherapeutic medicines and low cost of accommodation and logistics have made India a sought out destination by global medical travelers for cancer treatments.
Why Chose CMCS Health as your partner for cancer treatment in India:
Over a period of time we have coordinated successful cancer treatment for scores of Indian and global cancer patients. We select only those cancer treatment centers in India who have all cancer treatment specialities under one roof as tumor board meetings are very important for any cancer treatment. In a tumor board meeting all three speciality doctors (Medical oncologists , Surgical oncologists and radiation oncologists discuss every individual case about treatment modalities for maximum benefit , reducing chances of cancer recurrence and minimizing the side effects of treatments.
Today CMCS Health is a respected and well established name for cancer treatment in India among global medical travelers.
Complete and comprehensive cancer treatment in India:
CMCS Health offer affordable but complete and comprehensive cancer treatment in India for adults and children.
Common cancers in men:
Common cancers among women:
Common cancers in children:
- At CMCS Health we offer complete and comprehensive cancer treatment in India for the following cancers:
- Breast cancer treatment in India
- Prostate cancer treatment in India
- Lung cancer treatment in India
- Colon or colorectal cancer treatment in India
- Stomach cancer treatment in India
- Gall bladder and bile duct ( Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Whipple surgery ( Pancreatic cancer) in India
- CRS and HIPEC treatment in India
- Head and Neck cancer
- Thyroid cancer treatment in India
- Testicular or germ cell cancers
- Cervical cancer ( CA cervix) in India
- Uterine cancer treatment in India
- Ovarian cancer treatment in India
- Bladder cancer treatment in India
- Blood cancer treatment ( Leukemia) in India
- Multiple myeloma treatment in India
- Lymphoma treatment in India
- Kidney cancer treatment in India
- Many other cancer treatments in India with best Indian cancer specialists