Dr Sanjay Gogoi - Urology | kidney transplant surgeon
has created a name for himself in a short span as one of the best Urologist and kidney transplant surgeons in North India. Currently Dr Gogoi is HOD and consultant at Department of urology and kidney transplantation at Manipal Hospital , New Delhi , India.
Manipal hospital, New Delhi, has one of the best kidney transplant facilities in India. The kidney transplant team at Manipal hospitals is highly experienced and have shown excellent long term transplant outcomes. The kidney transplant team at Manipal hospitals comprises transplant nephrologists, kidney transplant surgeons, anesthesiologists and critical care experts.
With over 20 years of experience, Dr. Sanjay Gogoi is a renowned name in the field of Urology and Kidney transplant.Dr Sanjay Gogoi is expert in minimally invasive transplant techniques of Laparoscopic and Robot Assisted Transplantation. He is a trained in Robotic surgery at da Vinci Training Center, Intuitive Surgical, California and has over six years of experience in doing Robotic Cancer surgeries of the Kidney, Bladder, Prostate, Adrenal etc. He also is an expert in Robotic reconstructive procedures of kidneys, ureters and bladder, in both adult and pediatric patients.
Fellowship & Membership
- Member, Urological Society of India
- Member, American Urological Association
- Member, Indian Society of Organ Transplantation
Awards & Achievements
- Part of the team that performed Worlds First Robotic Kidney Transplant (RKT))
- Performed India's youngest Robotic Pyeloplasty in a 5 months old child in 2012.
- Performed Sri Lanka's first Laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomy in 2003
Talks & Publications
- Dr Sanjai Gogoi in an authored article on Top 10 Myths Around Organ Transplants Busted In BUSINESS WORLD (BW).
- Dr Sanjay Gogoi in an authored article about Cadaver Transplant : Everything you need to know observing the World Organ Donation Day today in TIMES NOW NEWS.