Dr Anant Kumar - Urology | Kidney Transplant Surgeon is regarded as the best and most experienced Kidney Transplant Surgeon of India and Director-Urology,Kidney Transplantation and Robotics at Max Hospital,Saket,New Delhi,India.
He has done over 2500 kidney transplantations in last 25 years & have been retrieving all kidneys laparoscopically in last 15 years and have done over 1600 lap donor nephrectomy. He had extensive experience in renovascular hypertension. He had done several hundred endourological procedures like PCNL, URS, RIRS,flexible ureteroscopy, endopyelotomy, TURP, TUBT, optical urethrotomy & has special interest in urethral reconstruction like substitution urethroplasty. He has been interested in uro-oncology & have done all kinds of oncological surgery in last 25 years. Most of uro-oncological procedures are done laparoscopically like rad nephrectomy , rad prostate etc.
He has started Robotic urological procedures for last 3 years. He has done robotic radical prostatectomy, Robotic partial nephrectomy, robotic radical cystectomy, pyeloplasty and robotic ureteric re-implantation.He has done all kinds of reconstructive urology of kidney, bladder & urethra. He has developed special interest in laparoscopic urology & now performed all most all laparoscopic urological procedures. He has been doing Laser prostatectomy(HOLAP) for last 3 years.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE /HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS
- He has 25 years of experience in Urology & Renal Transplantation as a teacher and clinician.
- Ex Prof. & Head, Department of Urology & Kidney Transplantation (SGPGI)
- Ex Honary Consultant, Addenbrook NHS Foundation, Cambridge
- Ex Senior Consultant, Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Ex Director, Department of Urology, Robotic & Kidney Transplant at Fortis group of hospital, New Delhi & NCR.